20100218

believe me

Monsters welcomed to this place that lovers go
give me what you promised countless times before
keep your child hood close but your future closer
responsibilitys are made to be broken in this run down city we call suburbia
blink twice and everythings gone look around and everybodys on the brink of falling
we think but dont process our minds are wanting everything faster faster faster
I dont make sense unless you process my words. think about them and they will mean anything
stop the hustle and bustle we were taught to embrace, stop this madness that we face
Being confused is the shared emotion everyone discovers sooner or later.. we love it even though we try to escape it.. the creatures that run this city make me believe lifes is a joke
minimize the thought capabilitys maximize your stupidness
lets go

No comments:

Post a Comment