20100118

the wonderland in the atmosphere

catchmecatchmecatchme if u can..said the white rabbit running down the whole whole universe. The worlds crashing its crashing you can almost feel the sand. remember me when you leave the ocean and enter the city of oz. write me a letter every day of the week so that i may feel that you are still here beside me right by me holding my hand as we walk. But instead you'll be there and I'm here and this world is crashing crashing. Love is a word you throw at me often yet i don't believe it one single time. words mean nothing because your actions abuse me use me and leave me here in my room.
tiktok tik tok says father time it has gone by and your too late. promises cant be made because they are not kept tidy in the chaos which overcomes your life. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 this is how much time Ive spent wasting it on you.
so the caterpillars smoking its hookah watching you from the path of Zion while I'm having tea with the hatter because I'm a mad person, he is a mad person and you..you are too mad to be mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment